Wednesday, December 1, 2010

last but not least


Isn't it amazing how many different ways you can make wreaths? This one is using the Boho Flower punch and the red bits are the eyes from the Owl punch. The ribbon is the new thin taffeta ribbon in Real Red. To make the door I stamped the Soft Suede with the Woodgrain stamp then scored it at 1.5cm intervals and in the scores I used the Soft Suede marker pen (fine end) and drew a line which just gave it the bit more depth. The door handle is one for the new punches from the new SUMMER MINI that has gone live today!
Contact me julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz today for you copy to be send out or go to the Stampin' Up! website where you can view it on line. www.stampinup.co.nz I will post a link on my blog for it and the amazing December Frenzy sale as soon as possible.

If you are free this afternoon or tonight come up to Albany and you can make any two of these door and wreath cards for a tiny cost of $15 which also includes home baking (and crafting with pineapple lumps cause that's the way I roll! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment